Monday, January 31, 2011

This made my day...

I got on fb this morning before school and I read this:

if your mom is or was your hero, your best friend, or just the best mom ever; if you are blessed to still have your mom or if she is an angel in heaven, then copy and paste this as your status and let everyone know you are proud of your mom, and that you love her dearly. You can replace a lot of people in life, but you only have one mom!

Jack posted that and I thought it was the sweetest thing.  I mean I know he used to think I was the greatest thing in the world, but that was before middle school, LOL.  Lots of hormones in the last couple of months especially, so that really hit home and made my day!  Love that kid!! Great way to start the day :)



Me and Jack
Trying to get someone excited to be in this picture with me, LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment