Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Groundhog Day

I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day, only it should be called "Snow Day!"   We have not had a full week of school since before Christmas.  I am sooooo bored and so sick of being snowed in. How much cleaning and laundry can I do?  Maybe I should mention baking too, I swear I have gained weight during these days, I have baked so much junk, it's ridiculous. We are all bottomless pits.  Anywho, my class finished up their groundhog projects yesterday at school and of course I forgot my camera.  The groundhogs are so adorable.  I'll have to post pics on Friday when we go back, tomorrow is going to be another crummy day. Getting back to groundhogs, I read the books,

and  I have never read either one of those and they were great books.  Groundhog Day was full of awesome info and Punxsutawny Phyllis was an adorable fiction book about a girl that wanted to take over after her uncle Phil retires, it was so cute. I only read these 2 this year.  I'm NOT a big fan of Geodfrey Groundhog and It's Groundhog Day(if that's what it's called). There's no way of being delicate with this so, I'll just be blunt, I think they have the dumbest story lines ~ I was thrilled to find these 2 gems.  Anyway, speaking of groundhogs, I found this wonderful blog a few weeks ago, this girl makes you want to cook and bake.  She has the best ideas.  Just look at her cute and yummy groundhog treats, I wish I had some of this stuff in my house so I could make this for the kids tomorrow.
In other news, I think Ry has strep, so a trip to the doctor will be my big venture out tomorrow.  Oh well, here's to hopin' and prayin' the groundhog DOES NOT SEE HIS SHADOW tomorrow morning!  Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment