Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last day of Christmas Vacation

Christmas morning, Danny is so excited!
the past week was pretty uneventful at least for me....we had Christmas at mom and dad's, we were supposed to have Christmas the next day with the Kelly's but the blizzard got in the way of that. Then we were pretty much stuck in the house for a few days. The kids went sledding a couple of times. I have to say, I am not a big fan of coldness, so now when it snows I cringe. This storm reaked havoc for a lot of people, my mother in law and Aunt Ann did not get plowed out until Wednesday, how ridiculous is that? I don't know what NYC was thinking about. So we celebrated Christmas yesterday with John's side at Joe and Jill's and had a real nice time..........




The fam



playing legos and relaxin' by the fire
 

sleigh riding


New Years Eve day


Danny and Santa ;)



Happy 90th Birthday Aunt Ann
 


 
  
 

The Kelly Clan


No comments:

Post a Comment