Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010.....

it cracks me up writing that because I haven't really posted anything this year or last for that matter......With that said, I'm not one for resolutions but, my new years resolution is to blog more and go to church...those aren't bad resolutions, in fact it should be easy.  If I can sit on fb forever after school or read other peoples blogs then I can take a few min to write about my exciting life~LOL.  Seriously, Annie this is for you and the kids so we can see each other a few times during the week, since you don't oovooo!  Well today was nice, Mom, Dad and Kerry came over for a little while. We had BLT's ~ YUM!! Then they started watching a documentary on Vince Lombardi, I want to see that play in the city so badly.....but no one wants to go with me  :(    It will stop on February 20th, Kerry can get me discounted tickets....who wants to go?  I'm kind of dreading tonight, it's so nice and warm here next to the fire that I'm getting tired and I don't want to go out, but we have committed to a party, so we have to at least go for a little bit.  It may end up being fun, it seems like whenever I dread something I end up having a great time.  Happy New Year!  btw I can't believe I forgot this major highlight of 2010, Taylor came into our lives on Good Friday and today is her birthday, Happy Birthday Taylor!!! You are the sweetest dog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment