Thursday, February 24, 2011

How cute is this.......

If you're into Dr. Seuss, check these ADORABLE cookies, http://www.mypapercrane.com/blog/?p=1911.  And, totally random but..... have you heard of Razkids?  Our district bought it for all the schools this year, it's kind of like webkins only you read books.  My school had it last year so I was very familiar with it.  I added Danny to my k class list last year but he wasn't that into it.  His teacher went on with them today at school and what a difference a year makes.  He just spent the last hour listening, reading and taking comprehension quizzes trying to add up points so he could go to "raz rockets" to buy things for his rocket.  It's really an awesome reading tool.  Check it out, maybe your school may want to invest in it, I totally recommend it.  Well, it's getting late, have a good night, tomorrow is F-R-I-D-A-Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment