Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This years Leprechaun Trap.

2011


2010 trap, actually a little lame now that I see it again.


This trap we had for years, until the leprechaun destroyed it 2 years ago.
 Hope you all had a wonderful St. Paddy's Day!  It kind of crept up on me, I didn't even put out the decorations this year and John and I didn't realize it until today.  I just have too much on my mind to think about the fun little stuff that I should be thinking about.  I just hope poor sweet Danny does not get jipped.  Every year, John builds a "Leprechaun Trap"  they are always quite elaborate, well yesterday around 3 he realized we haven't built one this year yet.  So he rushed off to Home Depot to get some wood after work to build this thing, Danny thought it was great, but I'd like to compare it to years past....although last year was pretty lame too, lol.  Anyway, the boys enjoyed green bagels, green rice krispie treats, shamrock cookies and grapes for lunch.  One of my students came in this morning and said she had green milk, I wish I had thought of that.  I hope they thought it was a nice day.  Speaking of a nice day, my principal is the sweetest guy, he made us all breakfast this morning, and I mean breakfast!  He cooked bacon and eggs in the cafeteria and sent us down to another room where it was totally decked out in green, we had green bagels, fruit salad, coffee and juice.  The moral at my school is so great, I love it there and ya know it all starts at the top.  What a good guy!  Hope you all had a great day too, TGI almost F!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you yesterday....don't feel bad, every holiday doesn't have to be a big thing besides sounds like you put alot of thought into lunch. Your principal sounds awesome...what a great guy.

    ReplyDelete