Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bronx Zoo or bust.........

Ok so we set off this morning for the Bronx Zoo.  I made it down to Fordham Rd in 45 minutes.  I was so pyched.  We get to the zoo exit and it is bumper to bumper.  Normally it would take 5 minutes from the exit to the parking lot.  IT TOOK AN HOUR AND A HALF!  We were ready to scream.  We get to the parking lot to find that it is full and so are all the other ones.  GRRRRRRR!  The Bronx Zoo was a bust!  I didn't want to drive all the way home, so I decided to take the kids to one of my favorite places, Manor Park. I have such awesome childhood memories there.  My parents used to take us a lot and we'd go for walks and climb on all the rocks.  It is such a cool place. 

I love this place!

Yes, they are practically wrestling on the rocks.....one word ~ DOPES! ;)

Climbing one of the "huts"


Hi Ry!



Danny just relaxing


The only one who will really pose for me now
Shore Club in the distance, cannot wait for the summer!
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment