Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Me and my hunk!
My fam


Erin and Ry

John and Dad

My poor dad was sitting nicely in his chair when all of a sudden.....timber!! It was hysterical and of course we got it on camera, lol
I do thank the men and women for all they have done for our country but I have to say when Memorial Day comes along I can't help but think summer vaca is almost here......17 more days!! Woo Hoo!!  It's kinda crazy reading most of the blogs and practically everyone is out already.  I read one blog and saw pics of her room all cleaned up and packed away......ugghhhhh what I have to look forward to.  Yuck!!  Anyway, we had a real nice weekend....I spent Friday night celebrating one of my friends birthday, had a very fun night out with the girls. Yummy french martini's and appetizers, that is my kind of night.  YUM!!  Then we spent Saturday and Sunday night BBQ-ing on the beach.  My family met us last night and it was great, no one was rushing off anywhere, just a night of hanging out and relaxing. Until the gnats came along, grrrr!  But it was great while it lasted.  Hope you all had a nice weekend too!  Here's to a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment