Saturday, September 10, 2011

What a week......

I originally wrote this post last Monday, Labor Day, I got a little side-tracked ;)
hit the roof and scraped down the house, ripping the screen
Well, everything I was afraid was going to happen during the hurricane did....a tree, while it wasn't that big hit our house at 2:30 am and scared the you know what out of us, I had a horrible sleep and we lost power for 6 very long days! Talk about jinxing myself (if you read my last post)....However. so many friends were so wonderful and offered their house for hot showers and washing machines. School was supposed to start last Tuesday, but had to be postponed until tomorrow. We got power back on Friday at 4:45 pm, I can't tell you the relief I felt for hours after that. I don't know how those poor people went on after Katrina, they must have very strong wills. It's just so awful to feel at the mercy of others. Hope it doesn't happen again for a ver long time. On the upside, both little guys had their first football games over the weekend and they both won!!! Woo hoo!!! I know this is brief but I really have a lot to do before school tomorrow. Happy Labor Day and here's to a great week ahead!!



Danny #56, look who my little wub has to go up against


Ryan #56

1 comment:

  1. Danny is sooooooo cute!! Love that pic!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete